- We are listed with the Schools and Libraries Division of the Universal Service Fund as an approved E-rate vendor under ezTask.com. Inc.,
- Our Web hosting solutions are E-rate eligible under Priority 1, Internet access
- Web hosting. (87% eligible) Applicants must first submit a Technology Plan for approval by the Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) of the Universal Service Fund. A Form 470 must then be submitted for each E-rate year (E-rate years run from 07/01 thru 06/30 of qualifying year).
- Once the Form 470 has been approved Applicants must allow 28 days to receive proposals for service from approved E-rate vendors. At the end of 28 days, applicants may choose their vendor for the designated year and file a Form 471 with the SLD for approval.
- If you have questions regarding Erate contact Glenn Schalles @ 800.921.6764 or email your questions to email@example.com
For ezTask customers who would prefer to host their own websites see: Host netStart on your network